Commonly Downloaded Forms

Our office is always #HereToHelp you navigate through the process of dealing with different federal departments, and to provide information and assistance.

Depending on your issue or concern, we may ask you to fill out authorization forms. Before doing so, we encourage you to speak with our office about your issue by calling 1-844-641-5886 (toll-free) or 902-867-2919.  You will have the option of coming in to see us to fill out this paperwork, or we can direct you to the forms below which may be required.

Our office assists with issues relating to any of the following areas:

  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
  • Old Age Security (OAS)
  • Passport Canada
  • Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
  • Citizenship and Immigration
  • Canada Student Loans (CSL)
  • Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
  • Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
  • Veterans Affairs
  • Federal Crown Corporations
  • Federal funding for organizations
  • Petitions to Parliament
  • Acquiring Canadian flags and pins
  • ACOA

Parliamentarian Authorization Form

Click to download – Parliamentarian Authorization Form

RC 161 MP, Sean Fraser Form

Click to download –  RC161 – MP Sean-Fraser Form

Third Party Consent Form

Click to download –  Third Party Consent Form